Wednesday 18 March 2009

Midweek MTB Rides

Hi Everybody,

I would like to see if anyone is interested in doing a midweek mountain bike ride now the nights are getting lighter. I thought we could start the rides either at Box Hill, Epsom Downs or Westcott depending on who was going out and time. The rides are for reasonably experienced riders but not necessarily quick, they are just hilly, a little technical in places and over a wide range of surfaces (don’t let that hold you back I am rubbish! - and not fit at the moment). I normally ride for an hour and a half minimum and am thinking of staying out longer as the evenings open up.

Please leave a comment if you would like more information or to suggest a meeting place or route and I'll get back to you.

Steve

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,
    This sounds like a good idea particularly if people who are working wnat an evening ride. I'm unlikely to take it up as I ride 4days a week during the day as it is and I'm usually asleep by 6o'clock.
    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting the 'post' on the weekly newsletter, I'll try andd post some suggested times and days next week if no else 'comments' or rings.

    ReplyDelete