Tuesday 14 July 2009

Weekend Rides 18-19th July 2009

We are going to continue with the experiment for six weeks. I have set up the blog now so that you can comment without signing-in to Google, just look at the blog and comment by hitting the comment link to the right of the 'Posted by...'. Type your comment in the box provided and then where it says 'Comment as: select profile', choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu, type in your name and then hit the 'Post comment' button. I have chosen the 'Moderate Comments' option which means that I need to check and pass each comment before I allow it to be published, I will update the site at the end of each day so keep it current.

I know it seems a bit complicated but once you have done it once or twice it will become second nature!

Steve

Saturday 18th July
MTB Walton on Thames. Organ & Dragon, Ewell at 9.00/Hampton Court Bridge 10.00.
Mick Ayliffe (Ride Leader)
or
Cyclosportive Ride No1. Organ & Dragon, Ewell at 9.00.
Caroline Harrison (Ride Leader)

Sunday 19th July
Sumners, Barns Green. Cheam Station South Side 9.00/Walton on the Hill Pond 9.45. 65 miles.
Trevor Hughes (Ride Leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment